Tuesday, December 6, 2011

#77 - Admiration or Fascination

The night is still young, forever young and I never know when it will get old. I'm a nocturnal human for now, since I sleep at 4.a.m. everyday, with only a few awesome tweeps to entertain me. 

It's really boring when everyone is asleep, and you have no one to talk to, except the wall, the floor. Stare at the ceiling and it'll stare back at you, not moving an inch. Life's kinda getting boring during the holidays and I'm getting bored of boredom. So what did I planned to do? 

For those who follow me on twitter, (Ps, I don't talk much about my life on Fb), I've been killing time by learning a new language - Korean. It maybe useless for some of you out there, but to me, I think it's cool. Learning any language ain't a born-to-do thing. It's a matter of time and foundation. So I'm gonna work my way and hopefully smoke through it. Seems hard to complete beginners' guide in 1 month, but I'll try!

Yaksuk! (Promise)

I'm so bored that I've been reading famous bloggers' blog entries, and something caught my eye. Maybe I should show you a list of female idols whom I really like! It's something I haven't post about on my blog before. So all those non-kpop followers, if you can't beat me, then join me! 

Read On to Find Out Which Idols I  Adore!

(In Random Order)


Jooyeon from Afterschool!
Love her humorous character and definitely her looks! This is my favourite hairstyle of her!


Nana from Afterschool once again!
171cm, only 4cm below me, but too bad, I'll have to call you Noona ): (4 years older than me!)
She is so gorgeous that I don't have any issue with her voice. Some feel that her voice might be too squeaky or high pitched, but she's a good singer and that's why she gets more lines! Pretty face, good shape, an ideal choice.


Kahi from Afterschool, yet again. How old do you think she is? She's around 31 approximately. SHOCKING isn't it? Yes, you must be wondering why I like her. She's an awesome artist who has a good voice for singing and she can rap well, plus she is a dancing queen. What else do you need? She's the star who I look up to!


An old photo of JungAh, also from Afterschool! I prefer her long hair, but now she has shorter hair. Nevertheless, I still love her voice, a good singer! Lady JUNGJUNG! 


Yoona from Snsd (Girls' Generation)
Yes, the first lady that caught my eye. She is pretty and she can sing. I don't know why some people are so jealous of her being the visual of Snsd that they criticised her looks, dancing, singing and acting skills. If she is really that bad, then you better start learning maths. Count how many CFs she had, and you should flip through textbooks. She is currently in School textbooks, so don't judge her. She is AWESOME! She can definitely sing better than you (ANTIs), dance better, rap better, look better and lastly, perform the best!


Yuri from Snsd too! The black pearl!
She just celebrated her birthday a day or two ago, another pretty lady who dances very well. Yoonyul couple FTW!

 Hyunah from 4minute
She a gorgeous dancer and rapper who can be both cute and sexy! She's only 19 yet famous! Only ugly and jealous people call her a WHORE! Well, then think about yourself, you can't be as cute/sexy and you are criticizing. Then continue talking, bitch.(:


Lastly, (can't think of any more),
Hara from KARA.
Yes, she is hara from Kara. She's amazing and she is cute!

Yeah, that's all so far for my collection! 

I shall stop here, just to update my upcoming plans!
16th - PrimarySchool Gathering (Maybe)
17th - Sis's Birthday
18th - Advance Christmas Dinner
28th - UP:onstage's Farewell Party for Seniors (Maybe)

So bye-yeom!

No comments:

Post a Comment