Monday, December 5, 2011

#75 - Well Spent

Hey peeps! 
Sorry for not blogging for many days, and not having pictures in any of my recent posts. I apologise for that, so do forgive me! I've been too tired to update these days since I'm helping my Mum at work! Yes, for all those who didn't follow me on twitter, you probably don't know that I'm working. Sounds contradicting since I told myself that I don't feel like working, but now, I want to work. I want to gain more experience, be independent, and, EARN MONEY, since the Scholarship award this year don't really appeal to me.

(you must be wondering why I said so...)

And the reason is, for those of you who received the letter informing you that you've been awarded the scholarship, read carefully. It says that you'll be awarded with a certificate and an award voucher.

Award VOUCHER, did you catch that? That means we're gonna be receive. g vouchers instead of the usual $650 / $400? No, I don't want voucher, it simply restricts the freedom of the prize money. The letters in the past used to mention, you will receive a certificate and a cheque. So what now? I guess I'll have to pray that the voucher they're referring to is cheque, cause if it's a voucher, what can I do?

I doubt that the voucher will be worth as much, and that if it's a voucher, what would it be for? $650 for purchasing at Popular book store? NO WAY! If you really wanna give voucher, then go ahead and award us with some useful vouchers! I mean like, we studied so hard in a country with such stressful education system, yet we are rewarded with something that we don't really want! Things changed so much after Elections 2011 and I kinda dislike some of the changes, but no choice. Need to suck it up and carry on ahead ):


Throw that under the bus, shall talk about working! Yeah, working with mum is tiring, but fun cause the working hours are flexible and you can rest. The salary is also attractive too, so maybe I shall consider sticking with my mum, even though there are times when the company do not needs help and my mum need not turn up. So, after 3 days of working, we headed to shop at Clementi. Can you imagine that? So fast spending away your hard earned money? Just kidding, I'm using money given to me to buy new clothes!I desperately needed long pants/ jeans. Great thing is that there is Christmas sales! So what are you waiting for now?  Head down to Denizen to get your jeans!


Yes this is the Denizen I'm referring to for those who still never heard of it before, it has been there for some time, but some are still oblivious of it! 
Yeah, for those who are currently looking for jeans, head down there as soon as possible, cause there's a sale there now. 
A pair of jeans originally cost $79.90 there.
Now, you can get 2 at $99, then get the third pair, which makes it 3, at only $119. Plus, if you spend at least $119, you get to take part in a sure-win lucky dip!


This is it! 2 for $99, 3 for $119. Quite worth it, so please head down to get it, since it's the Christmas sale season now. Get it before it's gone or when your sizes are out of stock! I was there yesterday, and many of my sizes are already gone. So don't wait, just buy. That's all, bye! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment