Wednesday, November 2, 2011

#65 - A Hope in Mind

Well, I'm back for once again, yet a short moment. The 'O's are really coming to an end soon. I've Social Studies Paper, Higher Mother Tongue Paper 1&2, Chemistry and Physics paper 1 left. That's pretty fast. All I could say is that the 'O's just brushed through my life as if the speed of lightning. Everything is over in a blink of an eye. The time passes so quickly for every single paper that I sat for, as well as the time I used to revise. 

Sigh, although I keep reminding myself constantly not to even bear a thought on the papers that I've taken,
there's just this past that keeps haunting me. I'm afraid that I won't do well for my Language, which in turns cost me my chance of entering a more prestigious school. At this juncture, I can only tell myself that I've given my best and I shall leave my results to fate. I really hope that my answers are correct and that my prayers are answered. I can only hold a maximum of 9 points, provided if I pass my Higher Mother Tongue, in order enter my dream school. Yet, the English paper simply just make me doubt my abilities of doing so since it was a killer paper. Yes, and I also resent myself for having careless mistakes in my Amaths paper, not just a couple but nearly 10marks worth of it. Well, I'm quite fortunate that Paper 1 can pull my overall marks up, but I'm afraid of the moderation. All I can pray for is that the benchmark for A1 for Emaths is really 93 or less, and for Amaths is 75-78. If not, my dreams will be shattered.

(.......*doubts myself*.......)

The Chemistry paper was rather fine yet you get the  -no-guarantee-correct- feeling- just like my norm. Yet, I've already lose 4-5m due to carelessness but I really hope that the deduction stops there and my results will not retrogress to anywhere too far below my prelim results. Well, to me, being the Valedictorian in the school based on school results doesn't make me a better person or one who is the cream of the crop. It just makes me feel that complacency shouldn't even cross my mind, since I learnt a painful lesson in my PSLE. Well, I really hope that this 'O's levels would br a redemption for me this time! And after the last paper, I shall celebrate like mad. I've been craving to go on a shopping spree to get my denim shirts and chinos that I've been yearning for since the start of the year, but having no time to purchase them. 

I'm rather looking forward to the end since I'm gonna have a busy schedule after that. A Barbeque, trip to USS (most prolly) and a chalet. Can't wait to seek emancipation after four years of hard work in this secondary school. Just need to pay extra attention to the last few papers and hope that I can achieve my desired results of straight As for the non-language papers and at least a B4 for both languages. Hope my prayers will be answered and hard work will not be futile!

Oh well, that was rather lengthy and boring, yet I just want to have a place to rant out these joy and frustrations. And now, with a less hazed mind, I believe that I'll  be able to work things out in detail. And yes, please remember to visit my blog often if you do take an effort to read such boring and lengthy posts!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment