Sunday, November 27, 2011

#73 - Perhaps the Last

As promised, I'm back from my chalet!
27'09, the only class
that I'll never forget. So much of memories and I'm missing chalet right now. Hopefully there will be another outing upcoming but I guess it would be long before one. Everyone would be busy after we go to different schools.

So here's the photos!


On the way to Pasir Ris!


What a moment, just nice! The bubble appeared above their heads.




Reached there and were waiting for the bus to arrive. We occupied the whole queueing area ^.^


In the bus..


Walking into the chalet. What a long way man, it's right at the end plus it is so deep inside.
(Damn....)


Funny how we had front doors but chose to display our shoes at the back door.


Our living room, plus dinning room. Not what I expected, the pictures online were much more enticing. Yeah, the floor was rather sandy and dusty too.



Luckily we had a professional cleaner to do the mopping! Just kidding!


Yeah, played mahjong while the others headed out to buythe items need for barbeque. So freaking cold cause it was raining while the temperature of the aircon was 16 degree celcius!


Yuhui heating up the noodles for dinner!


Starting the fire, as usual.


Getting the food ready!
(.I'm hungry now.)


Our food! Tasty!

No photos for second morning. We were basically sleeping. yeah, had spaghetti and mushroom soup for lunch at a dinning area nearby. The spaghetti was okay, but I picked the wrong choice. Should have chosen the seafood one, cause the chicken and mushroom one tasted weird. Nevertheless, the mushroom soup was good!!

It was so delicious that I had it the next morning and I'm craving for it now!


Second night, all playing card games, Big two, Monopoly Deal etc..

Didn't know that there are so many people in my class who didn't know how to play monopoly deal. Now they know! HAHA!


Had a surprise birthday celebration for Lynn, although we were 1 month and 25 days late :O ...


Her birthday cake!


Headed out at midnight to slack in the park. Had a climbing competition. Haha, crown twice for the fastest to reach the top!


Everyone obsessed with Tap Sonic that night! But I'm only a pro! I started out with Pro and can do better after half an hour, feel so good! Yeah, the song Neverland is really hard to ace!
Everyone got addicted, esp. Chuxuan! See, she's trying to prove to everyone she can complete Neverland Legend version.

Group photo for third day!




Waiting for the bus which has a waiting time of 20 minutes -.-

This is the last chalet of our four years. Really cherished it! Yeah, and I had my virgin sleep in chalet! a total of 6 hours for the three days!
That's all!

Wanted to talk about Sundown Festival 2011 which I attended yesterday, but too bad no pictures. was too tired from chalet that I was lazy to even bring the camera. Teen top was good! Haha, bye! Hope tomorrow can snap some pictures of the awesome idols arriving in Singapore for MAMA'11.
Beast & Hyunah, please be there!
Bye Yeom! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment