Tuesday, November 8, 2011

#66 - A Fixed Puzzle

 Hey guys, I'm back once again! The Humanities papers are all over! Finally I can smell emancipation in the air! Three more subjects, four more papers to go! I can finally understand what joy is. I've never even experience a tinge of it since last year. All the studying. 

Information of Geography
.
.
.
.
.
(Deleting in process...)
.
.
.
.
.
 (Are you sure you want to delete?)
(*Spam clicks* YES!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
File deleted! Yay! I know this is kinda childish but finally, my mind is at ease and is able to take a rest after I've started this horrible nightmare of memorising things two years ago, earning my title of being the alive textbook. Well, I actually like it but at the same time loathe it. Sometimes it gets so annoying when people are over reliant on me or when my mind is too fixed to memorising that understanding becomes too much of a problem to handle. Never mind about that, now I shall focus on my Higher Mother Tongue Paper and Paper One for both sciences. I really hope that I'll be able to ace my higher Chinese like how I managed to do well for my Chinese for 'O's last year. A1, I need you badly. Can't afford to screw up my language papers given the fact that I know that the chances of me obtaining a distinction for English are very slim. Yeah, so I'm gonna work hard on that!

Not forgetting,

Yes, I apologise to anyone out there who might still be reading this blog since I happen been posting much pictures lately. I know this period my blog is absolutely dead, dull boring. Yes, I know. I'll try to work on that. Well rest assure. I'm going to shop in town right after my papers, and have a busy schedule ahead. So there will be pictures coming in.

 A hint on where I may be after my papers. If you wanna know the date or wanna tag along, text me or catch me on twitter @ChuaGY_CUBE!! (: Please follow me, I desperately need followers.

So these are my probable schedule:
Wedding Dinner
Universal Studios Singapore
Class 47 Barbeque Party
Class 27 Chalet
2011 Students Leaders' Camp
.
.
.
.
.
 (and the list goes on)

Yeah, these are the most probable confirmed ones, so do catch me in action. I'll be bringing in photos I promised, provided if my sister lends me her wonderful camera! Oh by the way, right after these activities, I think I need to get a job for myself. Need some eye opener and experience! I need some money desperately too. I think that the events above simply means that half of my savings for this semester will be spent away. I need some money to be deposited in my bank, if not I'm gonna be broke in the future. Haha, just kidding. Anyway, this year have been a long tiring journey. Wouldn't have made this far without the wonderful support of my classmates.
(Awwwww.....)

Okay, whatever. So many people out there who made an impact in my life. Really wanna thank this people. Shall list them all out, these people are the ones who's gonna get my letter of appreciation and I shall do up a post on it soon!

And these WONDERFUL, AWESOME, HANDSOME, PRETTY, COOL, FANTASTIC, LOVABLE, SOCIABLE, MEANINGFUL, COMPASSIONATE, HELPFUL & etc....
 people are.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.(Not in any order)

[2/7]
Yuhui
Alvan
Kernhon
Weihan
Zhungkiat
Wenwei
Yanzhang
Weikang
Weiyuan
Amelia
Shiheng
Angeline
Angela
SweeYing
Sarah
YokeMun
Chuxuan
ChiaHsuan
Yuyin
Lynn
Jasmine
Jorrick
Janice
Justina
[4/7]
Alicia
Liyee
Weiyi
Reitian
Iffah
Jovita
JingYi
JingRu
Yanty
Pearlyn
Pamela
Lynn
Cyndi
Andrew
Daren
Hakim
Kenneth
[CCA] 
(Not sure if I'm able to pass to them..)
Ziwei
Weijeng
ZhenMing
Kimi
Geraldine
Aida
Letitia
Iffah
Syafiqah
Shura
[Teachers]
Mdm Aishah
Mrs Lee
Miss Lee
Mrs Chan
Mrs Ram
Mr Shanmugam
Mr Khor
Mrs Chiew
Mdm Rashidah
Mr Tan
Miss Chua
Mrs Chee

That's all I can think of right now. This means a lot of $$$ to be spent! Around 65, but money is not a matter, it's the thought that counts. Haha! Alright, shall post till here. Bye and cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment