Tuesday, February 15, 2011

#52 - A Day To Remember


This was supposed to be for yesterday's Valentine's day (: Since today is Total Defence Day, I can just use this picture for both days. 

Valentine's Day this year was absolutely, heh. 

Boring.

The atmosphere is not even there. Valentine's Day has become nothing significant but a normal school day. How I wish it is a public holiday so we get to understand how important it is for couples to spend their time together.

Not.

I meant, we would be able to rest for another day, at least for those who are still not attached. 

Okay, so today is rather an important day to remember. 

I being super sarcastic. (For those who are still waiting for the punchline, it's over.) 

 That's what I can recall from what most teachers said. Yes, today is total Defence Day. This year's kind of deadening since there's nothing much, just a performance put up by the uniform groups.

Well, I'm trying to be nice, for this year. As you know, Total Defence Day always make us go "Sigh". 

I appreciate the efforts by those who participated. 


Yeah, so Titanic was on Tv last night. The most touching movie I've ever watched since young. 
Still felt the sense of heat travelling down your throat even if I'm watching it for the 5th or 6th time. Totally, melts your heart.

So I thought I may tear and, 

I really,

didn't.

 It was out in 1997 and till now, 2011, it's still being shown. Surely a great movie, no wonder they play it on Tv numerous times. 

Even though it was so many years ago, the quality of the movie is still fantastic. This is one of the best movies I've ever watched and I think they spent a huge bomb to create all these effects. A pity that Rose, the survivor, have passed away in real life. Well all thanks to her, we get to know about the Titanic. So for those who haven't watched Titanic before, I urge you to watch it ASAP, and you'll find it very heart-warming. 

Alright, that's all. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment