Thursday, October 14, 2010

#16 - Expect Disappointment, Disappoint Expectations


  HELLO EVERYONE! I'm back :DDDD Finally free from everything now :DDDD I've got something to declare:  
I've broke up with Exams. Hope she doesn't feel mad or sad after seeing this :D

Haha, there's what I'm loving now. Alright, back to the papers, then I'll talk about my wonderful Japan destinations.

08.10.10 - Social Studies paper. Rock on Baby \m/ I love SS. It's the first time I've got so much time to check :D
11.10.10 - Emaths paper 1. Quite okay, though some carelessness here and there.
               - Physics paper. What can I say? I'm happy with it? MCQ a bit hard.
12.10.10 - Emaths paper 2. Screw you. Made me rush like mad, even though you are fun.
               - Geography paper FTW ! I love it so much, but it was damn boring doing it. Almost fell asleep.
13.10.10 - Chemistry paper. I gave my best, hope it earn me a 90.
14.10.10 - A-maths Paper. R.I.P (8m blank)

Alright, who cares about exams now? HAHA! Shall talk about Japan trip. I'll have to meet by 1030pm @ terminal 3 Row 10.  Gotta rush home after geography competion which ends at 630pm. Flight confirmed. Departing at 0100hrs, flight no: SQ672 :D

So where will we be going????

Day 1 ( Singapore - Nagoya - Kyoto - Osaka )

We will be taking the Bullet train down from Nagoya to Kyoto ^^

Places of interest that we will be visiting on the first day:

 Togetsukyo Bridge :D
So chio right?


 Philosopher's Road.

 Ryoanji Temple

The Ryoanji Temple Rock Garden. Cool right? I'm excited to go! After that is Gion Centre. Can't find any beautiful potos out there ><

Hotel for the day:

Chisun Hotel Shin-Osaka.

Day 2 ( Osaka- Nara - Osaka )


 Todaiji Temple, day and night view. 

 Horyuji Temple. So tall!

 Nara Park, get to see deers :DD

 The Akame falls, Akame literally means 48 falls, but actually connotes "many". Interesting.

Yoshinogari Historical Park. A bit creepy from the picture though.

Hotel for the day:

Chisun Hotel Shin-Osaka Again :D

Day 3 ( Osaka- Nagahama )

 Osaka Castle!

 Kaiyukan Aquarium Yay-ness. Finally get to go to aquariums again. :DD

Maishima Incineration Plant~

 Panasonic Center Eco Tour~ All the panasonic products are there.

Hotel for the day:

The Nagahama Royal Hotel :D
Day 4 ( Nagahama - Kobe )
 The building named: Kobe Disaster Reduction and Human Renovation Institute.

 Morning view of the Haborland. So beautiful.


 Night views of the Haborland. Damn chio.



The Maiko Marine Promenade. Damn nice also.

 Sekisui House.

Hotel for the day:

Hotel Peral City, Kobe.

Day 5 ( Kobe)





Exchange Programme at the Ashiya International School. Half a day will be spent there.

Day 6 ( Kobe - Osaka - Singapore )
Flight SQ619 , arriving at around 1630-1730. HeeHee. That's all.

Alright, post till here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment