Saturday, January 21, 2012

#94 -A Life Full of Colours

Red, the colour of a pair of lips which smiles at you.
Orange, the best that the sun can give you during sunsets.
Yellow, the cheerful colour on a rubber duckie.
Green, the summary of nature
Blue, the waves that crash onto the shore, bringing you the best piece of music.
Violet, with an ultra & a ray, it turns harmful.
And Indigo, if you were to ever see it, make a wish. 

Yes, if you are still trying to figure out what I'm talking about, actually, those are the colours of a rainbow. It's been a while since I've seen a rainbow. Just how rare it is for everyone, to see a double rainbow. Yet for me, it's not really a rare phenomenon. I've seen it many times, since young. I guess what's more rare, is me updating every single day. 


(Credits given to my sister for snapping the rainbow for me to see.)

When I was younger, I was told that if you're able to see all seven colours of a rainbow distinctively, then quickly make a wish. Though it may sound ridiculous, but it's worth giving a try. I wished for many things at a go, hoping that they will be answered. Whatever it is, there's still a sign of hope. Although I don't really like or go crazy over rainbows, but after all, it gives you a feeling whereby after a storm, there is always sunshine.

Life's a torture, but a blessing too, just like the appearance of a rainbow. Okay I don't know what I'm saying here. Anyway, Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Feelings? Hyped up not enough. The feel of Chinese New Year just disappears gradually. I'm not looking forward to it anyway, since everyone will probably be asking the same questions, about results and what-so-everrrrrr. Annoying much. Whatever it is,  I'm going dull for this new year. With a Navy-brown long sleeve, for the first day. Criticise all you want, but my mum loves them (: And me too! All these just makes me think less about the horrible experience at Pull&Bear outlet. Seriously, what's wrong with teenagers these days? Gay or what? Stop trying to enter people's changing room, and peek at them. Feel so pissed off being a victim, and I hope someone will organize a party or something to go against this group of perverted lesbians & gays. Totally, no offense to anyone out there, but I just detest it when these kind of people make me a victim.

If you want to know the full story, simply read my tweets, I've a whole chunk of them on these idiots. Shall not waste any more time on this sickening issue. >:(

Today is the 21st day of 2012. And I have not said that word at all, good luck to me. (:

Bye peeps!




No comments:

Post a Comment