Monday, January 2, 2012

#90 - Free Products

Hey peeps! I'm back again after my resolution post! 
It's 6 days to the date of results' release. I'm having butterflies in my tummy all day long.
Really afraid. 


So why am I here so early today? You must been asking yourself why, because you know that I usually wakes up at 4pm. Yeah, I'm heading out to shop later. ^.^
That's why. 
Yeah, by the way, there's currently free product samples for you guys within a click away. Currently, the 

Therapeutic Dermatologic Formula 

is giving away free products for you, if you currently have oily or acne prone skin. I've redeemed mine and if you want it, it's simple!

This is what you'll have to do. Visit: http://sg.churpchurp.com/ChuaColbyAS/share/tdf
and click on the [Grab free Sample]. Then you'll have to fill up a form on you particulars. That's it!

That's all, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment