Monday, January 2, 2012

#89 - A Brand New Year, A Brand New Me



Happy Belated New Year everyone! 

Hohohoho~ 

I haven't been updating for a couple of days once again. Yeah, so I'm back to wish everyone a Happy 2012. Though it might be deemed as a disastrous year with many unforeseen circumstances ahead, well, let's all live well, and play well! If the world really wants to end itself, we can't stop it. So we should treasure every set of 86,400 seconds that we have. 

It's time for new resolutions for 2012! Well, 2011's resolutions? I kind of have forgotten them already, but I think at least I was able to fulfil approximately 50% of it. Yeah, I guess so. Some of the distinct ones, which I guess I still remember, is to grow taller! That was a dream came true indeed. I've grown over 170cm right now, and I'm standing at around 174.7cm (I last measured in July 2011). Hmm, should I grow taller or have I grown taller? I'm not that sure too. I just want to stay at 175~180 cm. That's all I want ^.^

~Resolutions for 2012~ 

















(Anticipates...)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright, here we go!

1. First of all, it's a definite one! To maintain a good health for the rest of the year.
(I've been getting flu or bad coughs last year, and I seriously want all this horror from the past to stop haunting me.)

2. To increase my mass from 45.8kg to 58 kg. (Is that a lot? I think it'd be possible! I've always wanted to get rid my skinny appearance. I've been severely underweight for around like, 6 years? No more please!)

3. To grow to between 1.75m and 1.80m. I( don't want to be too tall. Standing at the desired height looks more proportionate when dressing.)

4. To start becoming more independent, and manage my finances well, by myself. Being less dependent on my parents for money means I've to save more ^.^

5. To continue to excel in my studies, first of all, to be able to remember everything I've learn in Secondary school. (Kind of returned all my knowledge back to my teachers after the exams)

6. To achieve good results for my 'O's definitely, although I'm not 100% confident if I'm able to do so. I want to have a raw score of <10, or rather, a raw single digit score. (Anything will be fine, as long as I'm able to enter my desired school, National Junior College) 

7. To change my 'Geeky' image. (I don't want to be the studious me any more. I want to be someone who have various talents, to impress and influence people. I'm someone who is afraid of being alone. With friends around, I'll never have to experience any light-less feelings, which is like walking home alone in the dark.)

8. To master or improve my Hangeul! (I've made a promise I'll learn well, but found out that I'm getting lazier and lazier each time. I really need to find some time and spend it well on learning this language. That's my chance to fulfil one of my dreams.) 

9. To be educated on any of these and to continue developing my passion for them. (Not in any order, Idol, Neurosurgeon, Dentist, Businessman.)

10. To be able to cover dances that I like, well. (I really want to perform some day. Yet, everything seems so close yet so far.)

11. Extend my vocal range and sing well with my diaphragm. (That's really hard, but it's worth giving a try!)

12. To attend K-pop concerts and get to have a handshake or chat with the idols that I adore.

13. To meet up with my awesome classmates 27'09/47'11!

14. To look better. (I've always disliked some of my facial features, which I don't know why. I think my eyes are small, and it's worse when you have small eyes that are not beautiful. I want to have a sharper nose with a higher nose bridge. My nose just seemed to be failing all the time.)
15. LASTLY! To manage my time well, so that I'll be able to carry out or fulfil all of those above!

So what's your resolutions? ^.^

Bye-yeom!

No comments:

Post a Comment