Saturday, February 25, 2012

#100 - Reminiscing, simply awesome.

It's 2am again! Yeah, I'm back home.
A good 5 hr catchup with my 'siblings' again. 

It's the weekend again.
Tutorials just kept piling up and they turn my mind off.
Feels so good to go out and relax a little, just before life gets too busy. 
It felt so good to be enjoying dinner with people whom you are close to, talking to them about your new life, and then maintaining contact at the same time.

Bringing up so much about those good old times, and predicting the unpredictable future, reminiscing the past, a hobby of everyone. A great dinner at PastaMania and then headed to release our stress at the Arcade. 
Too bad, there ain't basketball. Yet, the other games were fun, thanks Shireen for treating us $80 at the Arcade (:
Sorry for making you spend a bomb! 
Haha. Yeah, after 'donating' to the arcade, headed to the Coffeeshop nearby. It'd long since I sat in a coffeeshop, like maybe a year? 
I don't know, neither can I remember how long it was.

The food @ 302 is not bad, and that explains our long waiting time, just for an available table.
Shared a fried food platter, consisting of many weird stuff. My treat (:

Thanks Yuhui, for treating us beverages by the way (:
It's so awesome to just go for dinner, then supper. I really miss the period of time after 'O's, where we could  stay out late at night, buying supper and slacking at void decks till 1-2am. Today brought me back so much, to the time, when I probably felt the greatest sense of happiness. 

To be carefree, having no worries over anything, simply the best time in life.
Now looking back I wish I could rewind. Sounds familiar? 

Haha. 

I feel like going back to the past so much, when motivation seems to overwhelm me all the time. Unlike now, studying seems to be way easier in the past. You get motivation easily from the friends around you. Right now, I can hardly feel any of these. 

I really want a blissful life in High School, and I look forward to make it possible. 
Anyway, just to share with you guys a great news. 
I'm currently in 12SH12, what an easy to remember number. 12-12
Well, I can say that I really love this class, even though it's not as much as how I love my clique of 15 people. I guess I'll just have to adapt more, appreciate more and request for less.
2 years, a time just nice for us to be bonded.
After all, everyone has something that resemble my clique friends.
I should just accept more and expect less.

Expectation leads to Disappointment. 
So expect less, disappoint less.

Yeah by the way, I think this statement of mine sounds cool (I-don't-know-why).

You are the artist of your life.

You decide you future.
So tell yourself,

"Procrastinating is just like dieting. It can always start tomorrow."

Cheers (:


No comments:

Post a Comment