Sunday, December 26, 2010

#36 - Merry Christmas

MERRY X'MAS EVERYONE!

(Okay, I meant, belated.)

Yay, I'm back with the photos on 171210. I didn't break my promise, glad to feel this way. Haha! 

 This huge Christmas tree seen at Takashimaya, Ngee Ann City. My sister went there to meet her friend. So my mum and I went around to explore. :D FYI, this tree is like 4 to 5 storeys tall.

 Heh, this tree is in Tower A. Damn creative right? The colourful bears so cute!

 This Christmas tree under Tiffany & Co. Not very big, just took a shot of it since we walked passed it.

HAHAHA! It's salivating time! Get ready for food pictures!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait first!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TA-DA!

 The chawanmushi. Actually, the one at Lot One taste way better. This one @ Bugis has got an odd flavor.

 Soba. The soba here ain't cold, but it's appealing right?

 Soft Shell Crab-Tamaki. Didn't eat this. My sister ordered it. HAHA! I think it's delicious since my sister liked it so much.

 The tofu dish. What can I say? The best tofu dish out of all the tofu dishes I had in my life. But, I still prefer Lot One's. :P

 Salmon sushi. This is the only one that I like. :D

 Dessert! Mango flavor Ice Cream. Way better than the brownie one. I still can remember last time how my family got scammed that there is no more mango flavor ice cream by a staff called Rosy Tan! Fish her man. She told us that there is no more mango flavor when other customers are getting it. Lie-FAIL! Yeah, we feedback about her service and she's no longer working at Lot One sakae I think :P 

Last week's I-weekly magazine has got some Goodie-bag again.

 What's inside the bag. So nice of them this year, and maybe the years ahead.

 4 magazines - The main I-weekly, 2 guide books and I think a book about Cheers's Discount for products during Christmas.


Three packets of Spicy Mushroom Ramen. New Product. It taste so nice. I think it's better than the Kimchi flavor one. Worth trying :D!
 A box-sized packet tissue. How thoughtful, for you to wipe your mouth after devouring the ramen. (:

 A gold mini bag or something. For girls -.-  DUH! Yeah, that's all. Looknig forward to the next goodie-bag and I'll sure blog about it too! Heh, another promise made!

 Yes, the moment. Snacks from Hokkaido! there's chocolate and Mochi!

 Milk Chocolate and Melon flavored Chocolate. All manufactured in Hokkaido. It's super nice, with the centered filled with juicy and creamy melon paste for the Melon flavored one. The milk Chocolate is sweet enough and melts slowly in your mouth. One Word: Best. HAHA!
The Mochi from Narita Airport, Tokyo.  It has several odd flavors but some taste really good. I think it consist of flavors like sesame, coffee, green tea etc. Can't really find the exact flavor. HAHAHA! alright, going for wedding dinner later. Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment