Saturday, April 2, 2011

#58 - Silly Faces

Okay, this is rather late, but HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY!

So, have you got tricked? I've gotten none this year and that's a magnificent accomplishment. 
I mean, I'm not tricked finally, so let me be happy for this year.
And, it was great that I tricked some people. Seeing their irritated face simply contributes to your joy.
But actually, April Fools' Day is really the day to fool someone. If you do that on other days, be aware that you are actually collecting bad karma for yourself!

Alright, I know I haven't been posting for long, but forgive me. I'm currently fully booked by all my textbooks as they need me to solve their problems. Irritating max, so please be understanding!

And yeah! By the way, Bossini is currently having their  
Smurf Collection 2011Spring Debut!


So, for smurf-lovers, you might want to make your way down to the nearest Bossini outlet to grab some tees!

Be sure to grab them as they cost as cheap as only SGD 19 each.

For ladies who likes Tunic or Blouses, you can get them at prices between SGD 23 - 49.

Plusplus! If you are a Bossini VIP or Toys'R'us starcard member, you can enjoy Additional 10% off** Smurf Collection. Terms and conditions apply. So what are you waiting for?

Head down to the nearest outlets, and for more information, visit: http://www.bossinibehappy.sg/home/home.php.

That's all. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment