Saturday, March 5, 2011

#55 - A Travel around My World

I'm finally back to update again. I wanted to blog earlier, but too bad. 
There ain't 29th February this year.


Yeah, just here to put up a note to those who just had their birthdays celebrated. 

Happy belated Birthday to Weikang  & Shiheng. 
Both my best mates from Chinese class since Sec 1. Been through all sorts of situations, worked hard and achieved together. Just here to say thanks for that and why am I not born on 3rd March? Haha! Then it'll be consecutive birthdays!

Oh well, guess I'm lucky since this means I'm younger. 

Well, I'm currently learning about the history of this wonderful place - Venice. A nice city that I've always wanted to visit, yet I don't have a chance yet. Any kind souls out there willing to sponsor me?

Even though I really like Venice, but I'm ironically sick and tired of it's history. It's complicated sand there's so much to know. 

Then there's this Bridge of Sigh. For the prisoners to take a look from the two windows. Kimd of sad for them huh.

(sighs...)
Alright, ending here. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment